Saturday, April 29, 2006

Everynight is a saturday night.


Not a lot to speak of. I've been taking it a little too easy.

This is the lane behind my building.

I'm reaching for content here. The dumpster I put my trash in sometimes:

I'm going to have to ask Robbie to make sure. But I think the squeegee in the back is for poseurs.

I've been reading this..

This was on Bram's desk.

Spicy cheesy eggs on bagels.. Totally ruling..

My mom went back to Calgary. Sorry I'm blowing it so bad mom..

Bram gets a lot of mail. 3 letters, 3 babes. Not one of them is his GF either..

Not to mention super drunk neighbor mail. I think it might be written in code.

The darkside of Bram's romanticization of breakfast. Burnt cream of wheat..

I know, you wish he were joking. He's not.

Ran into Scott..

He has one of those phone things. Apparently that's a big deal or something..

And then there were 2...

Jimbo was complaining about my lack of J-bone in my blog. It's about to get sexier up in here..

I went to work for an hour and a half. Someone had this stupid purse..

After over exerting myself at work I ran into these two. John and Bob..

Got some za's with J-bone. We filmed a line but I don't know how to post video yet.

Lucky Lager, the Deuce and Hockey Night in Canada. Pretty awesome but kind of depressing.

You ladies need to wise up. Nick is HOTT stuff!!

He flosses with magazines..

Bram talks a lot of game on what other people eat. Check out the crime he was committing..

You guys want to go out Jason Trim

This ship came in..

Bram feels that this living room set would be a step up for the mansion. He's pretty right..

Late night schralping with Bramdongler..

I made art..

Yeah.. Whatever..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home