Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Isolation pushes past self-hatred guilt and shame to a place where suffering is just a game....

What can I say, I had to...


This was in Robert's room.. He had to go home.. So the swimming streak ended at 18 days.


Big Doug and a little bear.


I'm pretty sure they(dickhead manager, not Doug) shot this little guy. They shot a little bear the other day for being a bear. Pretty sketchy if you ask me. You could insert a picture of it's corpse here but I was pretty pissed off about the whole thing..


But I'm still getting paid alot of money to pretty much do this all day.



And check this out. I'm fishing.. Fishing here actually rules.




You catch at least 10 fish an hour. I caught this one in a pool of blood!!


Fishing art...


So it's true what they say about Chad. He knows how to fish..



Rob's pretty ruling too

This fish was only like 39 inches long.. Some dude caught a 59 inch fish the other day..


It's pretty pretty up here. Even it it's cliche.


As you can see, I'm looking pretty good..


Went flying with Rob today. Landing and taking off of water is way less uncool that I thought it would be. Eagles are sketchy though, they won't move so you have to dodge them, which in the middle of a conversation is kind of shocking..



The detailed Beard Report:





I'm home from Sunday til early early Thursday morning.. If you want to see me, get in touch..

I may or may not call you...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Psht. You darn well better call mister.
I won't be upset if you shave before you get home... really, I won't..
And I decided against reporting that place for their lack of liquor license, underqualified staff, etcetera, but shooting a super cute little bear? That's low. I thought it was something big and ferocious... lame. How would the jackass feel if some loser shot one of his kids for fun?
Now please excuse me, I have to call PETA. They'll be all over that.
-C

P.S... RAIL

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you know if you get scratched by a potentially rusty part of a bike.. if you have to go get a tetnus (tetnis) shot..
i'm wondering this as i looked at your really nice blog report.
let me know

-candice

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

puke. i miss the water, and the air and rob and chad and the little bears (I CANT BELIEVE THOSE DICKWADS KILLED IT!)
i love how you do nothing all day. i still can't believe i quit. quitting is the worst. no more. how have the northern lights been? any crazy howling?

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're kickass james vrooomstein.

JIMBO

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home