Saturday, May 20, 2006

There's more to life than books you know.. But not much more...

I was at school all week. Or doing homework with Katie..



I tried to take some exciting pictures of school. This is what I came up with..









Went for a stellar bike-shred with Bram. Check out HIS BLOG to see my next level cycling set-up.

Bro could use a haircut..


I made some ice..



Attention rest of the world: Winnipeg is blowing it. Again..



Les got a camera, but I don't know if she's blogging yet.


If you aren't thinking: "Slam, duhn-uh-nuh! LET THE BOYS BE BOYS!" right now, you didn't live in the 90's.


Went to the Pyramid thursday night. It's like a real person bar now.

On the plus side, These bros:

Martin.

and Jed were there. That's pretty cool. They were the first bros I met when I moved to the city. They are still shredding. That goes a long way. You guys want to kick it?

"The Heart of a Shark!! I ate the Heart of a Shark!!" Yeah Brent..

Vandal was epicing.

McGee was obviously there.

Lesley..

So was Michelle. Totally later'd..

"Duh, yuh wungha do a shat." No Katie. Your faded. EPIC!!

Heat bags were making out all over the place..


Then it got real tame "girls gone wild" like when we were leaving..




Les made this face in regards to something else..

But it should have been because Liam showed up to meet Katie..

Super suspect Katie..

Oh, and for once, my charms didn't go unapreciated...


I know what hands are for and I'd like to help myself...

4 Comments:

Blogger lindseyw said...

Weren't various corporate sponsors supposed to keep the bears? And does this mean they didn't like them?

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice ugly close up of my face... (Lesley)

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah me too jerk.
how about some sober pictures.

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you girls are beautiful.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home