Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Sorry......

I know this kind of sucks. I got used to carrying around my film camera, since I've been home I haven't really taken my blogger anywhere. By the way, I got fired. So I'm home. Let's party.

Then end of the beard.


Trimmed it into a shitty goutee. I should have kept it, I probably could have scored lots of clueless university girls..




Or should have at least kept the soul patch. Chicks love that...


But no, I took it all off..


Shopping with Tara and Scott was fun. They probably hate each other enough to go ahead and get married already. They give me hope. I love them both..


Cut my hair off again. I feel that it is handsome.


Bram mail kicks ass


This cigarette has been on the mansion's porch for quite some time. So long in fact that I might just smoke it right now seeing as I'm kind of drunk.


Luke's truck is pretty ruling..


Seeing bros again is tight..


Art..



Skating...


Tyborg took all of these photos. But it was Nick's b-day. We went to Red Lobster, and there was an epic foot race. And it was super blog-able, but I blew it.. so here we go..

Happy Birthday big boy..

Luke was wearing clothes for once.

Bone Zone and J-Fridge..

Bramdongler..

Strangler.. Thursday or Friday night, Thunder Alley bike cruise.. Who's in?

Mitchelle..

There was this crazy ice cream cake that said "Jimbo Rules" on it. That's true..


Good thursday night party bros..


It was Amie's birthday.. But I put my camera away.. I should have kept it out. Justine was wearing this Anti-Hero tank top I made in high school. And you know, there were people everywhere and whatever..

Wiever's wedding pre-game show..

Nick was gonna wear this.. He changed it up..


Bramzizzla playing cowboy..



I'm going to come out and say it. Chicks on bikes.


Breakfast/Lunch is also very excellent, especially with nice looking ladies.

Like Amie..


We ran into Bram while he was on the job..


Bram might be better at everything than just about all of us, but bro still gets warts. Zapefity them!!





So really, there should have been alot of cooler stuff in here. My first week back couldn't really have been more blogable, I just blew it. I'll get back on the program, don't worry.

sorry..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did you get fired?

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home