Sunday, April 30, 2006

I got 100% fired today in a super sketchy way, so if you want to hang out I'm pretty free..

On top of that, Mickey needs a home. If you're in the market for a dog, ask me how to get in contact with Tara, she'll tell you how to get your hands on him.

See, he's super cute.




And he is really playful.



And he can do this one.


He kind of jumps up sometimes though.. But it's super fun..




His ears are about as big as my feet..


And his hoofs are really big.


And he kind of lays funny with his back leg sticking out.


Not to mention that he let me pick him up. Picking up big dogs should be a sport..


Check out this wild whip. Gold rims, lowered front end. Fucking RAD!!


Someone was pretty unhappy about free phonebooks.


I thought I might get drunk. Veggie burgers and beer with Bram


"Smash that state"


FUCK YEAH!!


Neuf was over at Bram's..


Like usual, Nick was looking HOTT!!


This might just be the funniest thing on the internet. It's not smut, it's just super funny. Check it out..

So if you've got a job for me or you want to kick it, get in touch..

1 Comments:

Blogger stillillmatic said...

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6028951

This where you can grab Mickey. He rules!!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home