Friday, August 18, 2006

I'm holding on too tight. I've lost the edge.

No really, I've lost the blog or die spirit. Anyway..

Jimbo's English Bird was in town. We watched a movie while I posted my last blog..

And these things were at the place Sarah and Jolene are staying at.


Blorgasaurus came out of retirement because Andy wanted to get wasted.

Check out how clean Andy's joint is..


Jolene came and hung out for a bit..

Andy eats avacados with salt. Pretty heavy..

Wide hallways


Art

Andy's friends were sick of hanging out with activists so Andy called me in to show them how kick-ass Winnipeg can be..

Wasted.. But early..

Fuck money. That's what I said..

The Marion's open late. Remember that..

Pool #2 of the night..


Andy..

Art..


Caught in the rain.. That's a good song. Does anyone know it??


Here's a lesson. #1. Don't drink and swim. #2. If someone splits her face open in the pool, make sure you aren't sleeping near her face. #3 don't sleep in wet clothes without a blanket. #4. Drink beer in the rain, in a pool.

Blorgged fountain..

It's cool when people do this..


At the Falafel Place..


It was my Gramps' 80th B-day. Seeing family is a trip..

Check out Frank's party shirt! 80 years old, living good..

My Mom and her fam.. They never see eachother. Look how akward they are..


So I rode around to some boring crap in Portage. Like my elementary school.

And the alley where I smoked my first ciggarette..

I guess I always liked this stretch of road..

That curb was a good smoking spot at lunch time..

Some bike photo.. It has been awhile..

I my first kiss in that apartment..

Portage's equivalent to Bad Dog Island for Women..

So I hung out with the kids. Mackenzie's pretty sweet..

See..

They're kind of nuts..

"Get the monster"


Xavier.

When asked "why are you guys beating me up?" They responded "because we're cops and that's what they do."

My Mom's idea of "composition" is lacking..


So I went to ride my bike home. About 80km in the rain. Only made it about 30km to Poplar Point.

And this Bro was there..



Delicious with Simon. They might be closing, so get your shit down there and spend some dough. No joke, Delicious might be closing up shop.


So I've been doing some crap.. Didn't blog it though.. But here is Nick cavemanning a 2 stair..



I guess I broke my blogger, so I'll see what I can do.. If Brady's around it won't take long to take care of.

Otherwise, I'm around.. Call me or whatever. Ship out on in exactly one month.

2 Comments:

Blogger lindseyw said...

Well, it's not as though we need more than two vegetarian restaurants in this city. Three was totally overkill.

7:46 PM  
Blogger lindseyw said...

PS - Ok, I guess there's the Indian place on Mandalay, but it's not exactly central.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home