Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Man Who Slits Throats Has Time on His Hands.

or

How to make loads of money in one afternoon in Alberta.










Bike shred to the Whiteshell with Bramwell.

The obscenely dead deer brings inspiration




Also a good time to remember why I live alone.



Suffer camp.. by choice


This butterfly was symbolic of the way my body felt.


Ride bikes? Let's do it.

Serious gaps in this blog:
-Robbie
-Getting faded with Robbie
-Documentation of my new tan-lines
-Meg and James' families killing it in the hospitality department
-Le Tour
-My Walden moments at the lake

Things I could do without:
-2 more classes/1 last paper
-Waiting in any sort of line
-Sunburnt lips
-Cold nights
-Hard times
-Summer time blues.



And I'm Gonna Get You. So don't ever close your eyes..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home