Saturday, September 09, 2006

But did I ever tell you by the way, I never did like your face..

That's not a joke..


Moving on...

Bramwell gave me a Gonz set-up..

And I had a pretty good heart scab too..

Jimbo Report: Still kicking ass..

Now that Bramwell partys, no one is safe from the goblet..



"Nah, you see, the thing you'ss gots to do iss.."


Bike shred over to Mikey B night. Should have blogged that..

Ray was posted up outside. I think I need to wear more denim..

Strangler's Bro..

"SPRING BREAK RULES!!"

Ainsley - who left town - and Katie Dangerzone who finally has a BF!!

Andy was especially ripe.. Those are basically stink lines..

MJ was epic'ing once again. Or gettin r' done.. Or something..

She's bummed because she has a boyfriend and can't go on a killer date with me.

I think that's Teri-lynn, but it kind of looks like Rebecca...

Marky B in "not outrageous" sneakers..

TyBlorgasaurus..

El Trouble in an especially dangerous, but poorly documented outfit.. It had a bow..

It was a pretty crazy party.. Well it at least looks like it was..

Jacqui.. Doesn't know how to party..

James...

Koy..

So check this out.. Mark kicks ass.. The fat chick with horrible hair.. Well, not so much..

"Oh, dude, we're so faded.. Fuck...."

"Nah, we're just playing fool...."

Meach, playing... err being a weird bird..

So that's Rebecca and Melissa.. And some weird dude that I think they were kicking it with.. I have to ask why..

Mikey B, who needs to take my requests seriously.. Because really, what do drunk chicks love more than Morrissey.. NOTHING!!.. And Ains, who skipped town..

Look how sad Ty was..

Scandal....


Okay, so this is where the night got really stupid..
This might be a photo I took while being punched in the face.. or a recreation.. I don't know.. But I did get punched in the melon quite a few times..

Kind of like this.. But by some meat-head..

Who, by the way is a ham fisted idiot who clocked Laura way harder than me. Nice job idiots..


But on a side note.. If Landon tells you I'm an asshole, it's okay if you beleive him, but I'm standing by that shit. Fuck G and his stupid family... Let skateboarding sell skateboards and leave the posturing to Johnny football hero...

10 days to see me.. So don't mess around.. Let's party.. Or skate.. Or eat breakfast..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home