Sunday, September 17, 2006

"The Good Life is out There Somewhere, so Stay on my Arm You Little Charmer."

I'm very over this right now. But....

If someone picked up the bill, I would drink nothing but canned Arizona Iced Tea for one whole year. That includes beer. Takers?


I haven't blogged food in a long time. This doesn't look impressive, but it might be one of my favourite meals. Spaghetti tossed in olive oil, garlic and chilis with spinach and feta.. So good.


I've been pretty wasted; but I get by with a little help from my friends..

Andy is taking off too..

His fortune was favourable..


I guess Blade and the Strangler showed up..



If I were the praying type, I'd be praying for Andy to have a killer ride.. Endless Scummer bro.. Get out there..


Bram's lucky he rides a freewheel. Otherwise he'd be bumming right now..

Tuesday Night Karaoke.. Brady kicks ass.. Funny dude..

Matt M and Freya??

More of the Strangler..

Katie didn't want to be blogged. Plus, correction Katie D does not have a BF.

The Luke show was in effect, although a little subdued..

And of course Corey, Mark and Benji were there.


The stage lighting is lacklustre..

But Brady's vest is solid gold.. Who said you can't shine a turd?

Bramwell in his travel set-up.. 3 months, 3 shirts. Who wants to party?

Mikey B don't sing..

Ty with his harem. Loren and Derra.. Both cooler than I let on..

Strangler and I killed "Under Pressure."

This might be boobs. I'm pretty sure it's not a dink..

Tyborg's vacation is over.. Endless Bummer..

I guess we were the only people in the place..

I'm very into busting people making out right now.

While inthe neighborhood, you have to stop by..




This should have made for a more interesting Wednesday night..


Thursday.. Dudes with glasses..

Only Mark can do it like Mark..

Laura got punched in the face again..

WOOOH PARTY!! Sorry I was sort of vacant if you wanted to party with me..

Hot Gossip? Ladies, I know.. You don't have to whisper..

Teri-Lynn and some bimbo. Dear chicks, don't bleach your hair..

Or dry hump dudes in public..


Do chat with Tara and Scott though..


This was Scott making fun of hula-hoops..


So Monday night at Cousin's. Around 7:30ish, but if people are being radical we'll be there all night. Come hang out..

BRAMWELL and I are out..


This is the death of your summer nights..


"And I'll probably never see you again.. I'll probably never see you again.. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home