Friday, September 22, 2006

"Relatively Safe, but Sounding Very English."

That was generally the title of Bram's first E-mail home the last time he was Ecuador. That's pretty much our status.

Tops..
food. skating. sun. Living on less that $10 a day total. That includes room and board..

Bottoms..
30 something backpackers that think it's spring break at lake Havasau.
Language Barriers.
That I look like adventures of lobster boy because of the sun.
Altitude because sometimes I feel like I'm about to fall over.


Photos will follow sometime..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie

I had a look at Brams website, Ecuador reminds me of Nogales, Mexico, how everything is built upon each other.......but everything there looks much cleaner.
Looks like a great place to spend some time,keep hydrated makes the altitude easier.

Sherry

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home